Posts by shake_admin


catering and evernt planning

Is Shake Bars & Event Planning licensed and insured? Absolutely! We carry a 2MIL policy, including both general liability and liquor liability. Shake also carries a WA state liquor license, allowing us to provide and sell alcohol for private events in Washington state. Are Shake’s staff licensed? Yes, all of our staff members carry a…

Read More
Facebook IconYelp ReviewsYelp ReviewsYelp Reviews